National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is delighted to announce the availability of the NITDA Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships in Information Technology for Nigerians to study in Nigeria and Overseas.
This article compiles all the details you need to apply for NITDA and become a beneficiary.
NITDA stands for The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA). The scheme caters for masters and Ph.D. students. Then to be eligible, there are just a few criteria for you to meet up with. All the information is written below.
About Scholarship Scheme
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria. Developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need of digital literacy.
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
Type of Scholarship:
The NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships will be for students pursuing Masters and PhD programs.
Eligible Subject Areas:
Information Technology (IT), Law
Only citizens of Nigeria are eligible to apply for the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships.
To be taken:
This scholarship can be taken in Nigeria or abroad.
To be eligible for the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships in Information Technology, you must meet the following conditions:
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with M.Sc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- M.Sc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
How to Apply for the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships:
- Application is based online through the registration form on the NITDA website
- Scan and attach your passport photograph (must be in jpg format) which should not be larger than 50kb.
- You will convert your certificate to a PDF file which should not be larger than 100kb.
If you still have any questions or experience any difficulties with the application system, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application into the NITDA Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships is 24th November.
Visit the Scholarship Webpage
Sponsors: The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
Information technology students who want to do a master’s and PhD program are invited for a scholarship at NIITA.
This is eligible for Nigerians alone.
Wacth the vide below for other PH.D scholarships for Nigerians.