The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is offering an opportunity to Niger Deltans to pursue their post-graduate studies overseas.
This article will give you all the necessary information you need to know as regards the 2022 NDDC POSTGRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION.
More About The NDDC Scholarship 2022 for Post-Graduate Studies – Overseas
As part of their Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on a Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content program of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
Level/Field Of Study
The NDDC Foreign Scholarship Application 2021 is available for pursuing the postgraduate program in the following professional disciplines:
The scholarship is hosted by the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) in Nigeria. In addition, it is applicable in the countries where the institutions are situated. You can search for our Scholarships by Country Scholarships for more
The NDDC Foreign Scholarship is open to Niger Delta states in Nigeria which includes Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo, and the Rivers States.
The NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme provides valuable opportunities to its recipients. It also, includes a full tuition waiver, accommodation, travel fares, and other expenses paid.
Eligibility for NDDC Scholarship
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this NDDC scholarship:
- First degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to
undertake a Master’s Degree program and a good Master’s Degree for PhD
candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of
the listed disciplines above, at a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the
following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be
considered for the award.
Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
- Students must meet the required criteria for a particular Institution.
- must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries
How to Apply for NDDC Scholarship
- The application must be made online at the Commission’s website with the
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from a recognized Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- The successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
- Print the hard copy of the online generated acknowledgment for ease of reference.
- All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website,
NDDC Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for application is July 20, 2021.
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.