Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma (AAU) has begun selling its Post UTME forms and will end the sales on 20th August 2022. This means that you should get ready to take AAU the Post UTME before the end of this year. You’ll need the AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers to practice to pass the Post UTME and gain admission into AAU in one sitting. Get the Past Question HERE.
I once interviewed a student who had been denied admission thrice at AAU Ekpoma. He clearly couldn’t hide his excitement when I asked him how effective AAU Ekpoma Past Questions and Answers are. For him;
My success story at AAU Ekpoma started with my discovery of the secret to success. Before now, I read everything I could lay my hands on. Yet, I couldn’t cover the scheme of work. But, when I started studying with the past questions, I saw a lot of familiar questions that I failed in the last three years.
In 2017, as I left the AAU Post utme screening exercise exam hall, I was certain of nothing less than 70%. So, I recommend the use of Past questions for “Jambites”.
Heed this advice and follow the instructions below to get one immediately.
Pay the sum of one thousand Naira into this bank detail to get a copy of AAU Ekpoma Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers immediately.
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
It is really important, however, that you read this article to the end to get other vital information.
What is the Nature of AAU Ekpoma Post UTME?
The first step towards the preparation for any exam is understanding the nature of it. By nature, it is important you understand what the exam entails. Hence, just like every other intelligent student, you should research the nature of the AAU Aptitude Test.
This will help you rule out reading everything and concentrate on what you need to pass the exams. And, if you must know what you need, then you should see previous questions. This explains why you need the AAU Post UTME past question. In fact, before your screening date, you should find answers to questions like
Finding answers to these questions is the first step of preparation. The second is getting your copy of AAU Ekpoma Past questions immediately to begin your study. Then, you will get an idea of the type of questions you should expect. You will also learn that you have an hour or less to answer fifty questions.
How will you finish all questions in an hour, if some are not familiar to you? Do get a copy now because constant and consistent practice will help you beat the time.
Why you need the AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Ambrose Ali University is a highly competitive institution. Only a little portion of the total number of students who apply to the university gains admission. The secret to the selection of the successful student is the level of preparation each student employed.
You need this AAU POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS for a number of good reasons.
- 80% of AAU Post UTME past questions are from previous years. So, to score higher, you need to cover more years. A copy of the AAU Past Questions will help you achieve that.
- You will answer quite a number of questions within a limited time. You can only beat this time if you practice with past questions and time yourself. Get a copy of the AAU POST UTME PAST Question to start practicing immediately.
- Purchasing a copy of AAU POST UTME past question from us will grant you direct access to our team of professionals through the AAU Post UTME WhatsApp Group. They will give you accurate, reliable, and vital educational counseling that will help you secure a place at Ambrose Ali University.
- This team will also connect you to your fellow aspirants on the AAU Post UTME WhatsApp Group. You can exchange ideas, vital information, and discuss any challenge that arises from studying.
- When you become an undergraduate at AAU, you will also gain access to information that will help you study for free or at a lower cost. So, follow the prompt below to get your copy immediately.
How to Get the AAU POST-UTME Past Questions and Answers
The AAU Post-UTME past question cost N1,000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subject combination you wrote in UTME for the AAU Post-UTME. So, we have compiled the subject combination you wrote in UTME based on the course you applied for in AAU.
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original AAU Aptitude Test past questions and answers. They are:
- 1. Debit Card
- 2. Bank Transfer
- 3. Direct Bank Deposit
Debit Card Payment:
Presently, we have automated payment for the AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for al science courses. Click the button below to download it!
If you want the AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for other AAU courses, contact us on 07012040283 or send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other payment methods like the Bank Transfer and the Bank Deposits, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
- Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
- Account Number: 0546392167
- Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll get the full pdf File Downloaded to your device immediately. Check your “DOWNLOADS” folder on your device for the downloaded AAU Post UTME Past Question PDF.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of AAU Post-UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “AAU Medicine and Surgery Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
- 1. Depositors Name
- 2. Teller Number
- 3. Amount Paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
AAU Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Free Download
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C) break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) sieze (D) sease
4. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3 (C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
5. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%