The Intermountain Vein Center is pleased to invite applications for the iVein Scholarship to reward students who are committed to a lifetime of healthy habits. If after reading the criteria below, you are qualified, then, apply for the iVein Health & Wellness Scholarship.
Any current full-time undergraduate or graduate student attending an accredited college or university with a cumulative GPA of 3.4 is welcome to apply. Intermountain Vein Center (iVein) understands the importance of learning and practicing healthy habits during the formative college years.
The iVein Scholarship 2022 will provide a total of $5,000 award to two deserving candidates that may be sent directly to the financial aid office of the winning candidate’s institution.
Intermountain Vein Center is one of the leading vein centers in the United States. Our board-certified physicians use the latest techniques and technologies, avoiding the problems that come with traditional, open surgery.
Learn about the eligibility of the scholarship below.
Level/Field of Study
The Scholarship is designed for Students pursuing their Full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduates in any Accredited University and Colleges in the USA.
The Scholarship is for Only USA Students.
The iVein Scholarship 2022 is worth $5,000
Any current full-time undergraduate/graduate student attending an accredited US university or college with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.4 is welcome to apply. Medical school students may provide proof of their pass/ fail classes.
How to Apply For iVein Health & Wellness Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must write an essay of 800 to 1000 words on the following:
- Promoting a practical approach to a healthy lifestyle during college years and how these habits can be sustained over a lifetime.
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of health and wellness and discuss why healthy living is a lifetime endeavor based on your personal experiences.
- Your essay should be in a word document or similar (pdf, Google Doc) file type with your first and last name in the document title.
- You must submit proof of full-time enrollment status along with your essay.
- An unofficial or official transcript, make sure your name and your institution’s name is clearly visible on the document. Screenshots of GPA and class schedule will not be accepted.
The applicant must forward their completed essay, documentation of GPA and full-time enrollment status with “iVein Scholarship” in the subject line to scholarship-at-iVein.com
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Two scholarships of $2,500 each will be awarded annually. Recipients are only eligible to receive the scholarship once. The scholarship funds will be sent directly to the financial aid office of the winning candidate’s institution.
Application Deadline for iVein Health & Wellness Scholarship
The application deadlines are as follows:
- Fall Semester: August 31st, annually
- Winter/Spring: December 31st, annually
If you have any other questions or need more information, email your questions to scholarship@iVein.com with “iVein Scholarship” in the subject line on or before the listed deadline.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.