Application for the International Scholarship Program at University of Gävle is ongoing!
The University of Gävle is providing the most excellent and high-performing candidates with a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee award. The University provides you with a unique opportunity to study at an eco-certified university where all programs and courses are conveniently located.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this award- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
About University of Gävle
University of Gävle is a university college located in Gävle, Sweden. The university offers around 45 masters- and bachelor’s degrees and 800 courses in technology, social- and natural sciences and the humanities. The university’s postgraduate education at the Ph.D level is through the KTH research school, a collaboration between the university and the Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm.
International Scholarship Program at University of Gävle- Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for this award, you must:
- be required to pay tuition fees for Higher Education in Sweden.
- rank the study programme at the University of Gävle as first priority at universityadmissions.se.
- apply to the programme before the universityadmissions.se deadline 16 August 2022.
- pay the application fee and send supporting documents to universityadmissions.se in time. Deadline 1 September 2022.
Documentation to Send
- No extra documents need to be sent. We will use the documentation you submit with your programme application on universityadmissions.se.
- Your application ID from universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form. It consists of 8 digits.
- Admission to the study programme
- Grades from previous studies (Upper secondary education for Bachelor’s applications and Higher Education studies for Master’s applications)
- Motivation Letter (Please find guidelines in the application below)
Important Dates for the International Scholarship Program at University of Gävle
18 August 2022 – 17 September 2022
The deadline for entry submission of this award is 17 September, 2022.
Applicants for Master’s programmes
5 November 2022 – Successful applicants will receive an email from the University of Gävle. (10 November 2022, last day to accept the scholarship)
Students who get nominated with a scholarship will be notified through email. Students that are granted a scholarship will receive a document stating “Conditions for University of Gävle Scholarship for International Students”. The conditions can be found below.
We Also Recommend
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box. We will attend to you immediately.