Application for Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship 2022 is ongoing!
The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a full time PhD at NTU.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this award- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
Who is eligible for Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship?
There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates. Preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- You must have a Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent at Bachelor’s level.
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a Honours (Highest Distinction) degree or equivalent.
Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship- Coverage and Award Terms
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
- The award is tenable for one year in the first instance and is renewable subject to good progress. The maximum period of the Scholarship is 4 years for PhD candidates, as determined by school as well as availability of research funding in each case.
|||Singapore Citizen1||Singapore Permanent Resident||International Student2|
(with effect from 1 August 2022)
|Conference Allowance||Up to S$4,000 per financial year
(April previous year to March current year)
|Book Allowance||Annual grant of $500 |
|IT Allowance||One time allowance of $1,500 |
|Thesis Allowance||One time allowance of $600
It will be disbursed during the final year scholarship renewal.
- 1Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions shall be provided at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF, on top of the monthly stipend received.
- International Students must perform teaching/ laboratory supervision duties to fulfil the requirements of the Graduate Assistantship Programme (GAP). Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents may perform GAP at the discretion of the schools.
- This award also covers the annual tuition fee.
- Priority will be given for subsidised campus accommodation.
For applicants to National Institute of Education (NIE), please be informed that applications will be opened from 01 October to 30 November 2022. You may apply directly via NIE’s website at https://isaac.nie.edu.sg/Account/ApplicantLogOn
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
Visit The Official website For More Information
The application for Academic Year 2022-2023 (August 2022 and January 2023) will open from 01 October to 30 November 2022.
We Also Recommend
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box. We will attend to you immediately.