Oxford Brookes University is pleased to offer the Student Project Grants opportunities to the students who wish to undertake a community project.
Student Project Grants are available for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
For an overview of what is entailed in this article, kindly take a quick peek through the table of contents.
In 1992, it became a university and was renamed to honor its former principal, John Henry Brookes.
The QS World University Rankings 2021 – has named as one of the top 50 young (under 50 years old) universities in the world Oxford Brookes University and is the only UK university to make the list.
The QS Top 50 Under 50 celebrates the world’s leading universities under 50 years old and includes institutions from 25 different countries.
Oxford Brookes University is the sixth-largest employer in Oxfordshire.
Oxford Brookes University Student Project Grants in The UK
The aims of the project grant are to support students that would not normally get an opportunity to undertake personal and academic development outside of the UK in order to further their international perspective.
The Oxford Brooks School of Technology is known for its automotive and motorsports technology/engineering courses leading to undergraduate BSc(Hons), BEng(Hons) and MEng(Hones) degrees.
The types of activity that the Student Project grant supports may include:
- Community projects
- International placements
- Research projects
- Organizing or attending conferences and workshops
- Creative collaborations
Level/Field of Study
Oxford Brookes University Student Project Grants are available for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Grant is available in Community projects, International placements, Research projects, Organizing or attending conferences and workshops, Creative Collaborations.
Project Grants in UK activity must take place in one of the Santander Network countries: Argentina, Brazil, Belgium, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Spain, USA, UK, United Arab Emirates, and Uruguay.
The Oxford Brookes University Student Project Grants are open to students from the UK.
The Grant is awarded Up to £500 is available for students wishing to undertake a community project – both undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible.
Number of Scholarships
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for Student Project Grants in the UK:
- Once you have been shortlisted for the award, you will be required to attend an interview to talk about your proposal before the final deliberation.
- Please note that the funds will normally be paid into your account once your project has been completed and once your receipts have been submitted to Santander-at-Brookes.ac.uk be aware that funds can take 3/4 weeks to be transferred into your account; transfer time can increase depending on the time of year.
- Only students who are not also staff members are eligible for the grant.
- Students are responsible for arranging their own visits and projects.
- Funds cannot be claimed retrospectively for projects/activities that have already taken place by the time of application.
- The project/activity must take place in the academic year that the funding is awarded.
- While previous winners are not excluded from applying again, priority may be given to applicants who have not previously benefited from an award.
- Eligible costs include travel and accommodation.
- Successful applicants will also be required to fill out a summary report on the outcome of their award.
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirements: Students must have a previous degree.
- English language Requirements: students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of writing.
How to Apply For Student Project Grants in UK, 2022
Applicants can apply via email.
The deadline for applications for the Student-Project Grant for 2022 varies. However, to apply, please complete an application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will normally be informed four weeks after the deadline. Download the application form here.
Application Deadline for Oxford Brookes University Student Project Grants
The deadline for applications for the Student-Project Grant for 2022 varies. Kindly, click on the link below to apply.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.