If you need funds to assist educational goals, here is an opportunity. Apply for the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship and attend college without accumulating burdensome debt. Read through for application details.
The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund is a scholarship for New England permanent residents who have financial needs, demonstrate academic achievement, commit to others, possess a strong work ethic, and possess leadership qualities.
The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers to students with financial needs who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community, or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
The intent of this award is to enable students to Awards from the Phillips scholars program range from $3,000 to as high as $15,000 sometimes. The average award each year is in the $6,000 to $7,000 range.
Stephen Phillips was a member of a prominent Salem, Massachusetts family that for many years had been actively involved in the merchant sailing era of Salem that followed the American Revolution.
Phillips scholars program is a renewable award open to full-time undergraduate students with financial needs who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community, or at home) a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
A U.S. citizen or noncitizen who has a current lawful presence in the United States and has a work permit, and is a permanent resident of a New England state. Qualifying students may attend college anywhere in the U.S. and must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree for the first time.
Level/ Field of Study
The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship 2022 is for undergraduate students.
The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship 2022 is to be hosted by Stephen Phillips in the United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the Unit
The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship 2022 is available to New England state citizens.
What Is Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund?
Phillips Scholars program is worth between $ 3,000 and $ 15,000 in some cases. In general, the average grant varies between $ 6,000 and $ 7,000 per year.
The number of premiums for this Phillips scholars program may vary from year to year depending on the financial situation of the beneficiaries. When the beneficiaries move to another college, the premiums are recalculated to reflect the different costs and benefits of the new colleges.
Who Is Eligible to apply for the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship 2022?
Applicants for Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund must be:
- Entering or returning student at an accredited undergraduate institution in the United States and must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 hours).
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree (BA, BS, BFA, BSN for example) for the first time. Students in a one-year or two-year certificate or associate’s degree programs do not qualify. Students in five-plus year programs ending in a master’s degree or beyond may apply for the first four (undergraduate) years of their programs.
- A United States citizen or a noncitizen who has a current lawful presence in the United States and a work permit.
- A permanent resident of a New England state: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island or Vermont.
Applicants of the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund should:
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Be enrolled in a demanding course of study
- Demonstrate skilled writing
How Do You Apply for the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship 2022?
Visit www.phillips-scholarship.org for more information about applying for the scholarship and to access the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund application.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. Mailed applications will not be considered.
Begin your online application early enough to be thorough in your responses and to give recommenders time to respond to your recommendation requests. The majority of applicants report spending between 4 and 10 hours to complete the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund application.
To complete the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund application, you will need to upload
- One formal essay, a few short responses, and a resume
- Financial Aid Award information from the college or university that you plan to attend
- Your FAFSA Student Aid Report
- The names and contact details of at least two recommenders
When is the Deadline to Apply for Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship?
Note that there is an option for students who wish to apply early. *
Usual deadline – 12:00 pm, May 1st, 2022. Decisions will be communicated to candidates at the end of June.
* Early Warning Deadline – April 15th, April 3rd, 3:00 pm. Reserved for secondary school students who have information on the financial assistance of the college they wish to attend.
However, the first 300 students who apply by April 3rd will receive a decision by the College’s general response date of May 1st.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.