There’s a lot of scholarships you can apply to your college education if you’re a US citizen in need of financial aid. The Frame my Future Scholarship is one of such scholarships that you can win. All you need to do is to be success-driven and either enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college in the USA.
Church Hill Classics is pleased to announce the Frame My Future Scholarship Contest made available for college and university students who are residents of the United States.
Now, follow through this article let’s show you how to apply for and win the Frame my Future Scholarship.
About Church Hill Classic
Frame My Future Scholarship is the brainchild of Church Hill Classics. Church Hill Classics is a leading US manufacturer of diploma frames, certificates, office supplies and custom diploma frames for thousands of colleges, military, professional associations, and corporate clients. They are the host of the “Frame My Future Scholarship” program.
As a long-standing member of the Professional Picture Framers Association, the company has maintained stringent standards in product quality, inspection and customer service. We guarantee you the finest quality frames and insignia products, as each item is individually crafted and carefully inspected to ensure that it meets our high-quality standards.
The Frame My Future scholarship is available for the College and University students who are enrolled in the academic session and are residents of the United States.
The Frame My Future scholarship is hosted in the USA.
Frame My Future scholarship has the following listed values;
- 1 Grand Prize Winner – $5,000 Scholarship and a custom diploma frame
- 1st Runner-Up – $1,000 Scholarship and a custom diploma frame
- 2nd Runner-Up – $500 Scholarship and a custom diploma frame
The Frame My Future Scholarship is available for United States students who are current students or enrolled in college and Universities in the USA.
The number of offers is not specified
Eligibility for Scholarship
The scholarship contest is open to students who are:
- Intend to enroll as a full-time student at a U.S. college or university in the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, including APO/FPO addresses (excluding Puerto Rico and other U.S. Territories).
- Not be employed by Church Hill Classics. Employees of Church Hill Classics/diplomaframe.com, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, website providers, or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution, and fulfillment of the Contest and their immediate family members (parents, siblings, children, and spouse) and/or those living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to win.
- Be a “success-driven” student looking to achieve your dreams!
For applying for the scholarship,
- The candidates must fill the online entry form through the link
- The entry form requires full name, age, phone number, address, e-mail address, alternative contact name, email address, college name, expected graduation date, how you found out about the scholarship, an entry piece, an accompanying description (that does not exceed 500 characters), and agreement to the rules.
- Be thoughtful in your accompanying description, but don’t exceed 500 characters.
- All submissions are final; no changes can be made to your entry after submission.
- Your entry piece MUST be in a JPG/JPEG format or PNG file format. Any other format will not be accepted. Keep your file sizes small; the maximum file size allowed is 2MB.
How The Finalists Are Chosen
- The original creation must be your own work and must convey the theme, This Is How I Frame My Future.
- Finalists will be selected based on the creativity of the full entry, including the entry image and accompanying description (maximum of 500 characters).
- Please carefully review all text for proper grammar and spelling before you submit—too many careless typos or grammatical errors may affect judging results.
- Our internal judging panel will select 24 Finalists based on the judging criteria. The 24 Finalists will be announced on April 22nd, 2022.
- A public voting phase will run from April 22 through May 20, 2022, for the 24 Finalists’ entries.
- The entry with the most votes will win the Grand Prize of a $5,000 scholarship. The 2nd place entry will receive a $1,000 scholarship, and 3rd place will receive a $500 scholarship.
- The Top Three Prize Winners will be announced on June 3, 2022
This scholarship is due on April 1st, 2022.