Are you looking for a PhD Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia? Actually, it is funded by RMIT University. Australian and international students can apply for a Doctoral Fellowship in Airway Inflammation Research (AIR).
Scholarships are available to applicants who wish to pursue a Ph.D. program and are interested in researching how tumors in the lungs stimulate a local inflammatory response.
Founded in 1887, RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. It is a global university of technology, design, and business. He offers many courses in different fields. It is the largest provider of dual education in Australia.
RMIT University is offering this Ph.D. in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia.
The Ph.D. scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research is available for pursuing a doctoral program in biological or biomedical sciences or a related discipline with the research focus on Airways Inflammation Research (AIR) at the RMIT University.
Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research 2022 is hosted and taken in RMIT, Australia. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Australia, you can apply.
Scholarship Benefits for the Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia
Scholarship recipients will receive financial sponsorship amounting to up to $30,000.
The Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia 2020 is made available for Australian and international students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers for the Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research Scholarship in Australia 2022 is two.
Eligibility for Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia
In order to participate in the Ph.D. in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have a degree in biology or biomedicine or a related discipline.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for doctoral research through research at RMIT University.
Application Procedures for the Ph.D. scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia
- In order to apply for the scholarships, the candidate must be admitted to the doctoral program at the university.
- Applicants for the scholarship can contact Professor Steven Bozinovski: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must provide a passport, certified copies, certified copies of all diplomas, a curriculum vitae and a professional letter of reference.
- To be eligible for a Ph.D., all applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree consisting of a research component that includes a Master’s degree, a certificate of required academic qualifications, and/or experience and knowledge of the subject proposed program.
Application Deadline for the Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia
Applications for the Ph.D. scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia will be closed when the final candidates are selected.
Ph.D Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research is here for you. This is taken in Australia.
This scholarship is taken in Australia.
If you meet the criteria written above, then feel free to apply.
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.