Sciences Po, an international research university is delighted to announce the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France, 2022 which aids the students to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate studies tuition-free. This scholarship is open to international students outside the European Union.
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), in order to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
Know About Emile Boutmy Scholarship
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to the best students whose profiles correspond to Sciences Po admission priorities and the requirements of each course.
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy Scholarships after the founder of Sciences Po in order to attract the very best international students from outside of the European Union who are first-time applicants and who have been admitted to an undergraduate or Master’s program offered at the University.
About Science Po
Sciences Po is an international research university, both selective and open onto the world, ranking among the finest institutions in the fields of humanities and social sciences.
The general mission of Sciences Po is to train future leaders of the public and private sectors.
It should educate open and enlightened citizens who can change the world and society. Sciences Po stands out for combining approaches and confronting different worldviews.
This tradition of diversity and multidisciplinary approach makes Sciences Po an active participant in the public debate, a forum where thought meets action.
The Science Po Scholarships are available for undergraduate or graduate programs to study one of the courses offered by the university. Get access to other Undergraduate scholarships, click on the link.
The Science Po Emile Boutmy Scholarship is hosted in France. If you are an international student and you desire to study in France. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in France
The scholarship Merits are according to the type of profile sought for this program.
The Emile Boutmy Undergraduate Program can take different forms ranging from €3,000 to €12,300 for 3 years of undergraduate study.
On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of €19,000 may be granted to cover the three years of College.
The Emile Boutmy Master’s Programme can take different forms ranging from €5,000 to €16,000 for 2 years of the Master’s Programme.
On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of €19,000 may be granted to cover 2 years of the Master’s Programme.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is available for international students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of the opening is not specified
Eligibility for Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, students must:
- First applicants from a non-EU country whose budget does not submit a tax within the European Union and who have been admitted to the undergraduate or master’s program.
- The Emile Boutmy scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF).
- This scholarship is not automatically awarded: applicants must indicate their willingness to apply directly to their online application form for undergraduate or graduate students.
Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1 year Master’s programmes
- Bachelor dual degree candidates
- Exchange students
Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile-Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial Information” section of their Sciences Po application. Students will also be required to include proof of income and documents explaining their family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate).
Applicants must also attach, if applicable, their language test before the application deadline of the scholarship.
The Admissions Department is responsible for awarding Emile-Boutmy scholarships. Please note that your scholarship request will only be taken into account if you are admitted to one of our eligible programmes.
Applications must be submitted online no later than April 8th. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.