There is no limit to the quality of education you can get as an Indian student. Even studying at Oxford University for free is a possibility you shouldn’t overlook. Oxford University is offering up to three full scholarships to Indian students.
These scholarships are available at Oxford University for Indian students seeking to obtain a master’s degree program or a degree program and have a value of up to E14,000 available for scholarship
Let’s show you how you can win this scholarship.
About Oxford University
Oxford University is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, in the United Kingdom. There is evidence of teaching as far back as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university in continuous operation.
It grew rapidly from 1167 when Henry II banned English students from attending the University of Paris. The history and influence of the University of Oxford have made it one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
The University of Oxford has become the first UK university to top the Times Higher Education World University Rankings in the 12-year history of the table. It knocks the five-time leader, the California Institute of Technology, into second place in the World University Rankings 2022-2023.
Oxford’s success can be attributed to improved performances across the four main indicators underlying the methodology of the ranking – teaching, research, citations and international outlook. More specifically the institution’s total income and research income is rising faster than its staff numbers, its research is more influential, and it has been more successful at drawing in international talent.
Candidates must have written and written proof of their English language skills (the Oxford Language Learning Center can help you improve these skills).
Oxford University Scholarships for Indian Students are postgraduate scholarships available at Oxford University to study the following topics: MSc/MPhil in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management; MSc/MPhil in Water Science, Policy and Management; MSc/MPhil in change and environmental management; MSc/MPhil Modern South Asian Studies; MPhil in development; Master of Public Policy (MPP); and Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL).
Scholarship at Oxford University is hosted in the UK. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK.
Click on the link to find out some of our great opportunities to study in the UK
The scholarship covers tuition fees, university fees and a grant for full-time living expenses of at least £ 14,296 (students taking part-time courses receive a scholarship). Rewards are awarded for the duration of your fees for the agreed rate
The Oxford university scholarships for Indian students is available for Indigenous students who are citizens and residents of India.
The number of scholarships to be administered was not made specified.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Scholarships are available for applicants who are either ordinarily resident in India or have previously studied at an Indian higher education institution.
- You must be applying for one of the eligible master’s courses listed below or for a DPhil course with proposed research in the eligible areas of study.
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Applicants must have proof of competence in written and spoken English (Support for improving English language skills may be provided by the Language Learning Centre at Oxford).
Applicants will be considered automatically for these scholarships if
- They are applying to start a new graduate course;
- They submit a course application by the relevant January admissions deadline;
- They are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline;
- Their application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline; and
- They meet the eligibility criteria.
All applications must be submitted online. You can begin the scholarship application by clicking on the link
The application period ends on January 6 or 20, 2022, depending on the course.
How to get into Oxford university from India
The only things that Oxford students have in common are academic ability and intellectual curiosity. Our students come from all over the world and bring with them an amazing range of backgrounds and interests.
This helps make our University one of the most exciting learning environments anywhere. Oxford is known for offering one of the best educations in the world and competition for places to study here at an undergraduate level is intense.
- Choose a course and make sure that you have met or are on target to meet the admission requirements
- Explore our colleges and decide whether to express a college preference or make an open application on your UCAS form
- Research the course of study you want to apply for at Oxford.
- Read the university’s Application Guide.
- Read our guide for applicants to learn about each stage of the admissions process.
- Look at our admissions timeline and note the deadlines
- Take advantage of academic opportunities at your current university.
- Develop a strong work ethic.
- Research funding opportunities.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.