The Jacques Hadamard Mathematical Foundation (FMJH) offers the Sophie Germain Scholarship Program. As a mathematician, this is your opportunity to study for your master’s degree with a scholarship. Read through.
There are two Sophie Germain Master Scholarship 2022 calls. The first scholarship is open to international non-European students, the second scholarship for students from all countries.
The Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH) offers Sophie Germain Master Scholarship Program for one or two years to French and foreign students. FMJH member institutions support the Master’s program “Mathematics and Applications.”
More About the Sophie Germain Scholarship Program
The Sophie Germain Scholarships are aimed at students who wish to enroll in one of the programs (outside the degree program “Higher Education in Mathematics”) of this Master’s degree program.
About the sponsor: Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH)
The purpose of the Foundation Mathématiques Jacques Hadamard (FMJH) is to bring together the mathematicians of the Saclay campus in order to form a research community of the highest caliber.
Its founding members are CNRS and the math departments of the CNRS of the ENS-Cachan (CMLA), Université Paris-Sud (LMO Orsay), and the École Polytechnique (CMAP and CMLS), as well as the IHES.
Together with UVSQ (LMV) who recently joined as an associate member, these also constitute the list of member teams of the FMJH.
The FMJH is also supported by various associated institutions such as ParisTech, the CEA (IPhT), the INRIA, and EDF. The FMJH is included in the Foundation de Coopération Scientifique of the Saclay plateau.
Level/ Field of Study
Sophie Germain Scholarship 2022 covers Master in Mathematics
Sophie Germain Scholarship Program is hosted by the Jacques Hadamard Mathematical Foundation (FMJH). and is being conducted in FMJH member institutions in France.
It opened Sophie Germain Scholarship Program for International Students.
Sophie Germain Master Scholarship Worth
The winner of the Sophie Germain Master Scholarship Application receives $2,500.
Eligibility for Sophie Germain Master Scholarship 2022
- The master’s degree in mathematics can be completed at one of the member institutions of the FMJH.
- Sophie Germain’s first call for fellowships in France in 2022 is aimed at foreign students (outside Europe) between September and February
- The second call between February and May is for EU students and foreign applicants with a valid visa for the academic year.
- Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the Sophie Germain Masters Grants in France in 2022.
How to apply for Sophie Germain Scholarship 2022
To apply for Sophie Germain Scholarship 2022, students must provide the following materials:
- A test is limited to 500-1500 words.
- A copy of their protocol or any other form of verification of participation in an accredited college or university.
- Validate the scriptures or make sure the parent is locked up.
Supporting Documents for Sophie Germain Scholarship Program:
• Provide a copy of your transcript or any form of attendance verification at an accredited college or university
• Submit validating paperwork/verification that the parent you mentioned is your parent and you were imprisoned. Copies of records are sufficient.
• Any material provided will be held in the strictest confidence and the school will discard it after the scholarship is awarded
Sophie Germain Master Scholarship Application Deadline
The Sophie Germain Master Scholarship Application deadline is May 1, annually.
The Sophie Germain Scholarship Program 2022 is offered by the Jacques Hadamard Mathematical Foundation (FMJH).
As an aspiring mathematician, do apply. The exposure it will provide is top-notch.