If you’re looking for the best online jobs in Mexico for English speakers, you want to carefully read through this article as it discusses all you need to know.
The first thing most people think of when they think of Mexico is sunny vacations. If you want to work in Mexico, there are a lot of different ways you can do it like knowing about online jobs in Mexico for English speakers.
When you’re not working, you can go to the beach or visit pre-Columbian ruins. In Mexico, online jobs can help you build your network and improve your skills.
However, because of the low cost of living in Mexico, it’s likely that you won’t be rich if you work in the tourism or education sectors while you work abroad in Mexico. But your income stream can increase by doing online jobs in Mexico for English speakers. This information will be provided in this article.
If you save some money before you leave, you should be able to cover your expenses and make your budget work for you while working abroad in Mexico. Keep in mind that the most popular cities and places to visit may not be as cheap as the places you haven’t heard much about.
Keep reading to learn about the best online jobs in Mexico for English speakers.
How can a Foreigner Get a Job in Mexico?
One of the best ways is to seek online jobs in Mexico for English speakers especially if you are an English speaker. Foreigners who want to work in Mexico for over six months need a visa that allows them to stay and work. This means that you, as the employer, have to apply to the Mexican Institute of Immigration. If the employee is approved, he or she must apply for the visa at the Mexican consulate in the applicant’s home company.
Once you or the employee find out that the visa application has been approved, the employee must go to the consulate to get the visa in the next 15 days to get it.
This process gives employees a 180-day work visa and a temporary resident visa, which both allow them to stay in the United States. During the first 30 days after arriving in Mexico, an employee has to go to their local immigration office and get a temporary resident card.
This card can be used for up to four years. To stay in the U.S. after the card expires, the person has to get a permanent resident visa or leave Mexico.
While you’re here, you may want to check out: 21 High Paying Jobs for English Majors in 2021
What is the Average Income for an English Speaker in Mexico?
Average wages in Mexico are 32,600 MXN (USD 1,660/month), which is what most people make. It is the middle value of a group of salaries.
It means that half of the people who work earn more than the median salary (USD 1,660), while the other half earns less than the median salary (USD 1,660).
This also applies to online jobs in Mexico for English speakers. So keep reading to see the best online jobs in Mexico for English speakers in 2022.
Best Online Jobs in Mexico for English Speakers?
Below are the best online jobs in Mexico for English speakers;
1. Survey Interviewer
ICF’s Health and Human Services Division is looking for people who have a lot of energy and are friendly and personable to work as flexible Part-time Survey Research Interviewers.
They conduct important health surveys and collect data that helps U.S. and global health agencies find and monitor risks, quickly deliver targeted, effective interventions, and monitor them.
The following is the description of the job:
Deliver questions over the phone and record the answers accurately, often with the help of a computer-aided telephone interviewing (CATI) system.
Their goal is to build a team of well-trained and motivated people who learn important skills and have a dynamic and rewarding work experience. $13.00 an hour.
2. Virtual Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
iCumulus is a company that specializes in B2B digital marketing and Sales Enablement. They are leaders in the digital world, and they offer new services to their clients to help them get more high-quality leads and make more sales.
However, they are the best at what they do, and they work with big names in the enterprise Saas market, fintech, and IoT. The Digital sales teams they build for clients are getting bigger. They have a great job for someone who wants to join them.
Join their team of people who work from home all over the world. They have people in the Philippines, Mexico, and Australia.
The job is to be a virtual pharmaceutical sales rep.
In addition, you work with a well-known pharmaceutical company to set up appointments with GPs in Australia. This mix will be a mix of old clients and new ones.
This job is one of the best online jobs in Mexico for English speakers with an estimated pay of $47,000 to $59,400 per year.
3. Hindi/Urdu Bilingual Remote Customer Service Representative
Everywhere in the country, they have Customer Experience agents who help them move forward from their homes. DISH is all about customer service, and their agents are great at making things easier and helping communities get the most out of their TV service.
The heart of hometown America is where most of their clients come from. If you’re a first responder or a health care worker, or if you’re a member of the military or a veteran, you can get special TV packages from them! The needs of customers have been important to them for over 40 years.
In the past six years, the company has been named the best overall customer service company by J.D. Power and the best overall customer service company for four years in a row.
However, as a Hindi/Urdu Bilingual Customer Experience Representative, you’ll be able to answer questions about billing, programming, and troubleshooting. You’ll also be able to help existing customers get the most out of their DISH service.
This job has an hourly pay of $12.50.
4. Call Center Administrative Bilingual French Canadian Agent(Temporary)
For clothes for babies and young kids, Carter’s, Inc. is the biggest name in North America. There are two well-known brands that the company owns: Carter and OshKosh.
These brands are sold in major department stores, national chains, and specialty stores both in the United States and around the world. Over 1,000 Company-owned stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico also sell them.
You can buy them online at carters.com, oshkosh.com, and cartersoshkosh.ca, as well. All the company’s Just One You and Genuine Kids brands are sold at Target. Walmart sells its Child of Mine and Simple Joys brands, as well.
The company also owns Skip Hop, which is a global lifestyle brand for families with young children who want to live their best lives.
What You Need to Do
You are to;
- Provide administrative support for eCommerce Contact Center for off-line tasks as outlined below:
- Support of special projects
- Process exception and escalation management
- Customer address verifications and corrections
- Support of payment verification and fraud review processes
- Shipping exceptions and claims
- Returns processing
- Support of Ship to Store and Store 6 initiatives
- Investigating and resolving inquiries from Customers, Consumer Affairs, Corporate and Leadership as necessary
- Maintain accurate customer data including documentation of discussions, issues, customer requests or other relevant information into Contact Center systems as required
- Use technology tools as directed and within established guidelines
- Maintain confidentiality of the organization’s customer data
- Participate in individual and team training and meetings to ensure knowledge is up-to-date
- Alert management of issues or concerns that require escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger, underlying problem
- Ability to work independently, adhere to work schedule and manage regular duties with minimal supervision
- Identify and handle all customer inquiries completely and accurately via Phone, Email and/or chat as determined by business need
- Schedule, assign or act on any required customer follow-up under Contact Center guidelines
- Resolve customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the customer
- Complete necessary documentation to manage customer complaints, uses and subsequent solutions
- Suggest Contact Center process improvements and take part in Contact Center initiatives for increased effectiveness
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned
This online job in Mexico for English speakers has an hourly pay of $16.25.
5. Heavy Equipment Sales Rep
The heavy-equipment sales rep will be a Commercial Products Specialist as they work to meet sales goals for Industrial Vehicle, Industrial Cleaning, and Aerial sales.
They will help customers and prospects figure out what kind of equipment they need, write proposals, show demos, and provide great customer service in their sales territory.
Every day, you need to do things like make phone calls, send emails, and meet with TMHNC Field Salespeople and Service Technicians to build your business. This job will have the greater bay area as their territory.
6. Sales Director
As a sales director, you have to;
- Influence company manufacturing and operation team in all regions to grow the electronic manufacturing service business
- Identify market and/or customer opportunities meeting with company strategic initiative for revenue growth
- Lead a sales team in the assigned region to help the team grow revenue
- Sell the company’s value proposition to win new business
- Develop and pursue new business opportunities.
- Manage regional business development team in developing financial and operational plans to assure alignment with corporate and customer strategic objectives and expectations.
- Conduct product, program, and customer analysis of prospective new business opportunities.
- Lead the strategic planning process by defining current and future business requirements and target customers and industries.
- Develop a business plan, oversee the development of quotations for new business and manage the sales cycle to achieve targeted revenue growth within the account.
- Negotiate pricing and pricing models & contract negotiations.
- Develop marketing strategies and ensures the best overall account solutions are defined and delivered
This job offers $75,900 to $96,100 per year.
7. Sales Account Manager
The following are the responsibilities of a sales account manager working online;
- Champions lead acquisition strategies and execution.
- Manage prospects through CRM like Hubspot.
- Analyze data to inform decisions on which industries and client types to target.
- Create and execute sales strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Pitch, promote and close deals with clients.
- Meet settled sales goals.
- Responsible for the end-to-end sales process from leads generation, prospecting to industry penetration and closing of key accounts.
$58,700 to $74,300 is the yearly pay this job offers.
8. Executive Door Opener – Inside Sales Business Development
Propulo is one of the best consulting firms for safety culture and operations management. If an organization wants to make sure people come home to their families safe, they can help them build cultures that make that happen.
Their long-term service relationships with medium and large businesses are built on high-touch, long-term service relationships that they have with them.
For them, they want to hire people who are good at what they do and have a strong desire to do well. If you are competitive, ambitious, and persistent, this is a great job for you.
You can work from home for a stable company that has been doing this for 8 years. This job is for someone who wants to work in sales.
In Propulo, the Executive Door Opener is a very important person. They open the door for new client relationships. You will be called on the phone and asked to get people interested in what you have to say in order to get them to meet with you.
To be good at this job, you need to know a lot about complicated business operations and be able to work with a lot of people.
$49,300 to $62,500 per year is what this job offers.
Also, you may want to check out: How To Write A Resume: Step-By-Step Guide
9. Technical Partner Integration
The job entails working with clients and making sure the integration process is done right. You get paid an estimated $29,400 yearly.
10. Remote Talent Bench: French and Arabic Fluent Evaluators, Monitoring Specialists and Training/Learning Specialists
This is one of the best online jobs in Mexico for English speakers.
MENA MELS is looking for a team of evaluators, monitoring specialists, and training/learning specialists who can speak, read, and write in French and/or Arabic to help with our growing MEL work in Morocco.
MENA MELS plans to do a lot of evaluations, assessments, monitoring, training, and other learning events in Morocco over the next year. Consultations last from a few weeks to a few months and happen all year long.
These may be done online or in the country. A consultant’s job responsibilities are tailored to the job. Educational, agricultural, health and democracy and governance are some of the technical fields. Economic growth is also one of them.
11. Senior Software Automation Engineer
- Candidate willing to actively contribute to the day-to-day planning, design, execution, and reporting of manual test cases and automated test scripts
- Follows software engineering principles in the development of automation, manual test cases, software tools, and SQL
- Quick learner, understand and apply test-driven design concepts to test and debug automated solutions or manual test executions and software utilities developed by self and others
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Proficient in Speaking, Reading, and Writing English
- Should be able to participate in meetings, communicate thoughts clearly/concisely and push back whenever required
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
12. SRE/DevSec/DevOps Engineer
$90,700 to $115,000 per year is what this job offers.
This job requires people who;
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of the information security strategy
- Work with developers and technical architects to overhaul and develop a security framework for development and AWS cloud operations
- Provides guidance and sets standards for secure application development and cloud configurations
- Monitors, communicates and troubleshoots security risks/problems
- Develop / Maintain Documentation on operational, configuration, or other procedures; such as in SDLC
- Works closely with product and development teams to better define roadmap items and priorities as they relate to security
13. Partnership Origination Manager, P4G
$83,700 to $106,000 per year is what this job offers.
- Lead and manage the P4G partnership origination and selection process through to grant award
- Originate partnerships & coordinate across multiple regional and country-level partnership originators
- Manage new partnership analysis throughout the origination and selection processes including setting and maintaining all timelines and keeping staff across multiple teams on track
- Coordinate across a group of Project Managers (PM) who will take the originated partnerships through the analysis process to determine which will receive P4G grant funding and support services
- Maintain, update or create tools to enable the management and coordination of the Hub’s origination services
- Manage independent external investment advisor or other consultants as needed
- Lead partnership impact analysis working with a team of sectoral, regional, and engagement professionals
- Conduct original financial, business, or economic analysis of the partnerships, providing this advice to the partnership, the Hub, National Platform and others on an as-needed basis
- Create and present on topics related to P4G and our partnerships at multiple events and in multiple media, including: internal and external webinars, conferences, and meetings
- Designated Hub project manager for designated partnerships
- Maintain the learning culture of the P4G Hub within the P4G partnerships team
14. Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Do you like to research, understand, and communicate about IT Security and Data Protection industry rules and laws? Do APIs like OpenID Connect, Oauth, and SCIM/RESTful get you out of bed in the morning? This job for you.
15. Court Monitoring Advocate
$40,000 a year is what this job offers.
Essential Position Functions:
- Collect, compile & report accurate and complete data timely according to program and or grant requirements.
- Build relationships with court personnel including but not limited to bailiffs, clerks, Assistant State’s Attorneys.
- Maintain regular oral and/or written communication with Supervisor as required.
- Other duties as assigned
16. MEAN Stack Developer (1 US Based, 1 Mexico Based)
$83,800 to $106,000 per year is what this job offers.
You need to adapt to a constantly changing environment and maintain a good relationship with people from a wide range of backgrounds. You can work from home for Gaea Global Technologies and its clients around the world if you’re a good fit.
Also, check out: 20 Online Jobs for MBA Graduates in 2022
17. Sr. Control Analyst
$76,500 to $96,900 per year is what this job offers.
The Operations Senior Control Analyst will help and advise operational business units to speed up and ensure control execution. The person in charge of making sure the 1st Line of Defense (FLOD) sticks to important programs like Operational Control Assessment and Testing, Audits/Exams Validation, Corrective Action Plan Monitoring, and Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA). Identification and evaluation of control efficiency through control testing; management and remediation of issues that arise.
The 1st Line of Defense should be supervised in these assigned tasks to keep risks low and strengthen the overall control environment. Risk assessment data can help you improve the control environment for groups that do work.
18. ProBAR – Staff Attorney-HRL
$72,236 a year is what this job offers.
Principal Duties/Job Responsibilities
- Provides legal services including direct representation to detained or locally released children in immigration removal proceedings.
- Reviews legal screenings conducted by non-attorney staff. Reviews and assigns follow-up services, including additional interviewing, referrals to other legal services providers and advocates, or in- house representation.
- Regularly appears in immigration court to represent children in removal proceedings and to act as Friend of Court for other detained youth. May also appear in Texas state court as related to a child’s immigration case.
- Develops and maintains legal competency relating to immigration detention work, specifically as applied to unaccompanied minors. Builds and maintains relations with local stakeholders. Observes ethical practices relating to client confidentiality using a case management system.
- Builds and maintains relationships with local stakeholders.
- Must be familiar with conducting virtual meetings, training, and observations on software such as Zoom, Teams, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required.
19. ProBAR – UC Specialist
$45,455 a year is pay this company offers.
Able to problem solve under pressure. It is important to communicate in English and Spanish both written and verbally. • Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google technologies.
20. ProBAR – Legal Assistant TX-CA
$37,674 a year is what this job offers.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and screens callers to give information, referral, or assignment on the database.
- Provides administrative support and help to assigned legal staff. Prepares legal filings, and documents (e.g., immigration applications, correspondence, translations, etc.) as directed.
- Assesses the urgency of situations and determines appropriate actions, monitors status of pending items, and provides updates/feedback to legal team members.
Hope you found this article helpful. Do well to apply for any job you think you are qualified for.
FAQs Online Jobs in Mexico for English Speakers
Are jobs hard to find in Mexico?
Being one of the most-visited countries in the world, it’s easy to find jobs abroad in Mexico in the tourism industry.
Can I work in Mexico without speaking Spanish?
If you are considering working in the hospitality industry in the tourist areas in Mexico, then speaking Spanish is not necessary
Where do most English speaking people live in Mexico?
In Ajijic, Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico City, Huatulco, and The Riviera Maya.
Is it worth moving to Mexico?
There are many reasons for moving to Mexico: the people are welcoming, the cost of living is low, and buying real estate in Mexico is safe and easy.
What is the Average Wage in Mexico?
The average base salary for an entry-level manufacturing worker in Mexico is approximately $3.50 (USD) per hour.