Applications are now invited from international students who have an interest in applying for the International Scholarships to Study in Australia, 2022
To support passionate, talented, and dedicated students to excel in their creative industry careers, JMC Academy is offering three international student scholarships in 2022.
Established in 1982 by John Martin Cass, JMC Academy was originally founded in Sydney to meet the demand for qualified professionals in the entertainment technology industry.
scholarships for study in Australia are available for pursuing a bachelor’s degree program.
The Scholarships for study in Australia are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the JMC Academy.
This award covers tuition fees equivalent to two trimesters at JMC Academy.
Number of Scholarships:
JMC Academy is offering three international student scholarships in 2022.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Applications will be accepted from citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Candidates must apply for a Bachelor’s Degree program at JMC Academy commencing in 2022. Applicants should meet the normal entry requirements for international students, including course-specific requirements.
International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: English language requirements are the same for all programs, at all study levels.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: JMC Academy recognizes IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge and Pearson English Test scores are taken within two years prior to the start of JMC studies.
IELTS: An overall score of 6.0 with no single band score below 5.5
TOEFL: iBT: 80 overall with a writing score of 20
Pearson English Test (PTE): 57
Cambridge English Test: CAE with no band below 169
How to Apply:
To apply, download the application forms from the JMC website and submit all required documents by email to international-at-jmc.edu.au. All scholarship applications must include the following:
- One fully completed international scholarship application form;
- One fully completed general international application form;
- One letter of recommendation from a Careers Advisor, High School Principal, High School Music Teacher, employer or a JMC Academy representative student recruitment agent;
- A portfolio containing suitable documentation, samples of student work, employer letter or any other piece of information that you think may positively support your application;
- A certified copy of your high school transcripts, translated if not in English;
- Evidence of English language proficiency consistent with the normal JMC Academy international entry requirements.
To complete your application and qualify for the scholarship award, submit the above portfolio and documentation with your application forms (received by 29 September) by email to international-at-jmc.edu.au
Updates on deadline will be communicated shortly
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.