Entries are currently ongoing for the ASEAN CSR Fellowship 2021/2022. This fellowship seeks to build top-notch men to handle regional issues on anti-corruption, Environmental degradation, and Human rights.
The program also seeks to build up the next generation of ambassadors for responsible business in Southeast Asia, harnessing the potential of the private sector in addressing key regional issues in anti-corruption, environmental degradation, and human rights.
The CSR program is a fully-funded program for applicants in the ASEAN region.
ASEAN CSR Fellowship Programme is open to citizens of the 10 ASEAN member states. Scholarships are available and will be offered to top applicants.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Here’s the table of content for an overview of what to expect in this article.
Brief History About ASEAN CSR Fellowship
The Fellowship is part of ACN’s ongoing efforts to help practitioners re-define CSR.
This is in order to clear the misconception that it is just corporate philanthropy and volunteerism, towards the business responsibility to look beyond their bottom line and consider the social and environmental implications of their activities; responsible business practice.
The attention is shifted from how businesses spend money (charity) to how the money is made.
All You Need To Know About ASEAN CSR Fellowship
Here in this section, you’ll find some specific information you’d really require to successfully require to apply and win the ASEAN CSR Fellowship.
The ASEAN CSR Fellowship is not a full-time fellowship. The following main topics will be covered over the 3 modules through classroom sessions, workshops, site visits, and talks:
The ASEAN CSR Fellowship is being hosted by The ASEAN Countries.
Scholarships can be taken in Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, and the Philippines.
The year-long journey will take fellows to 4 countries in ASEAN countries, and spend 5 days each in Singapore/Malaysia, Myanmar and Vietnam
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Number of Scholarships
The number of scholarships offered will depend on the quality of applications received
Partial scholarships funded by the Governments of Sweden and the UK will be offered to top applicants, with a particular preference for applicants from the less developed countries in ASEAN. Fellows will have to bear the cost of 3 return flights on their own, while all other components of the program will be covered by the partial scholarship.
Citizen of any of the 10 ASEAN member states is eligible to apply.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- National citizen of any of the 10 ASEAN member states
- Mid-career professionals in business, government, civil society or other relevant sectors, with a demonstrable passion in, and commitment to, advancing a career in CSR
- 25 to 45 years old
- Strong command of the English language, as the course will be taught only in English
- Be able to join the fellowship meeting and other work
- Be able to work independently
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement for csr programs: Applicants must have a previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit all required documents to Melissa-at-asean-csr-network.org. Mandatory documents
- Resume Please include the following information is not more than 2 pages: Personal information: e.g. full name, address, nationality, education, languages spoken and Current and previous employment and education history
- Written submission To better understand your motivations for applying to this Fellowship, please cover the points below in a written submission (300-600 words).
- Provide at least 2 referees One of the referees must be your current employer, the other either a previous employer, academic supervisor or community leader whom you have worked with (e.g. from civil society, religious organization, or other voluntary commitments). Please provide us with their names, titles and contact information. please click on the scholarship link below to get the Application Form
Currently, the ASEAN CSR scholarship/Fellowship is not ongoing but we will keep you posted once registration starts. please check back.
We also Recommend
Do you find this content helpful or do you have any questions relating to the information we provided here? please kindly drop a comment on our comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible.