Entries are currently been submitted for the International Students World Citizen Talent Scholarship 2022 – The Netherlands, applicants are advised to ensure that they have complied with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification.
To be taken at (country):
The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Students from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, or Suriname)
To be eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship, the candidate must:
- Come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, or Surinam).
- Be enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate.
- Have never applied for this scholarship before.
- Have not applied for the Holland Scholarship.
- Have been provisionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 1 May
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, you must first apply to the Bachelor’s or Master’s program of your choice and write an essay following the essay guidelines.
- Apply for the Master’s program of your choice by using the online Osiris application tool.
- Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences. Please read the essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
- Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 1 November – 31 March.
31st March 2022
Important Notes: Please note that you will only be awarded the scholarship after you have been conditionally accepted and have met all terms and conditions of enrolment. You will receive the scholarship amount of € 5.000, after your arrival in The Hague and have set up a Dutch bank account.