Applications are ongoing for “ Invest Your Talent in Italy” Scholarships for the academic year 2021 in favor of international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy for courses of Master’s degree (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario) at Italian Higher Education Institutes.
This is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation –Directorate General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, with the support of Unioncamere (Italian Chambers of Commerce), and Confindustria (Confederation of Italian Industries) in recognition of the importance of the international students as a fundamental instrument for the internationalization of the Country. The program includes the attendance of a mandatory internship at selected Italian companies’ partners of the initiative.
About Invest Your Talent In Italy
The program aims at fostering cooperation among Italian Universities and Italian companies in order to promote their internationalization by sustaining higher education courses tailored to the needs of the labor market.
International students educated in Italy and properly trained in their specific fields of expertise will have the opportunity to make a working experience at selected Italian companies, partners of Invest Your Talent in Italy.
Furthermore, students will have the chance to attend Italian language courses and to participate in cultural activities offered by the university.
Once selected, students will have access to a variety of services and assistance such as scholarships, fee reductions, and exemptions.
Level/Field of Study
Invest Your Talent Italy Scholarship is designed for students pursuing their Master’s programs.
Invest Your Talent Italy Scholarships 2022 are been sponsored by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and can be taken in Italy
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you: Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Invest Your Talent Italy Scholarships are opened to international students who are permanently resident in their home country and are citizens of the following countries:
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Benefits of Invest Your Talent Italy Scholarships
Candidates who have been granted scholarships under the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program are entitled to the following benefits.
- The grantee will receive a 900, 00 € monthly allowance on a quarterly basis, which will be paid on his/her Italian bank account.
- The scholarship will cover a period of study of 9 (nine) months starting from October 1. Students will receive the installment every three months.
- Grantees will receive 888 euros monthly allowance every three months on their Italian bank account.
- The first installment of the scholarship can only be received after the University enrollment according to the necessary administrative procedures.
- The last installment of the scholarship can only be received after verification of conditions.
- Grantees are entitled to a health insurance policy to bear any expenses due to illnesses or accidents.
- The scholarship only covers courses attended in Italy.
Numbers of Scholarships
Invest your talent Scholarships in Italy is an annual program. The scholarship will cover a period of study of 9 (nine) months starting from October 1.
Eligibility for Invest your talent Scholarships in Italy
Applications may be submitted only by those who meet the following requirements by the deadline of this call.
- Students who hold the required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll in the chosen Master’s degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario).
- Students who have submitted their application for one of the postgraduate courses (Laurea
Magistrale or Master) included in the Program can apply for an IYT scholarship.
- Students that are no more than 28 years old on the deadline of this call, except for the only
- Students should submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English.
- Candidates should hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory but will be taken into consideration in the selection process.
Application Deadline for Invest Your Talent Italy Scholarships 2022
Applications must be submitted before 31 January at mid-day annually (Italian time). Furthermore, the online application for the academic year 2022-2023 will open in November 2022.
Candidates must complete and submit the online application form available at the following link:
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.