Spaghetti is one of the numerous foods that we consume every day. They are various varieties of spaghetti and today we will be looking at how to prepare a yummy Ghana Jollof spaghetti. In this article, I will be teaching you a step-by-step procedure that is needed to be taken when preparing a delicious Ghanaian Jollof Spaghetti and the necessary ingredient needed for it. This Ghanaian Jollof Spaghetti can be served as lunch or dinner with a chilled drink. The cooking process is very simple and easy to understand after implementing all the guides properly
GHANA JOLLOF SPAGHETTI RECIPE
To get started I’m going to be discussing the recipe that is needed in preparing this delicious Ghanaian Jollof spaghetti. If you have so much love for spaghetti then you need to read and digest this article from the beginning till the end and practice what you are going to learn from this article.Implement it when you are trying to prepare your own jollof spaghetti
While I was in school as a student my friend Pamela, always prepare Jollof spaghetti, with tomatoes and cheery pepper, and other ingredients and I can attest to that the fact that she is an excellent cook. While cooking spaghetti back then in school she doesn’t normally add curry while cooking jellof spaghetti. As a student back then in school buying meat was always a verydifficult task and we normally end up using eggs to garnish and enjoy our Jollof spaghetti.
INGREDIENTS FOR PREPARING GHANA JELLOF SPAGHETTI
To prepare a Ghana, jellof spaghetti you will be needing the following ingredients to make your jellof spaghetti taste nice after cooking your spaghetti. These essential ingredients are the bedrock of how your spaghetti will turn out. These ingredients will give your spaghetti the necessary taste that it deserves after cooking
Spaghetti or any other pasta of choice is one of the ingredients needed
Tomato puree is equally needed for cooking a Ghana jellof spaghetti
Chilli flakes are needed as well in the course of this cooking process
Salt to taste is equally needed
Vegetable oil or any other oil is needed
Curry powder is needed
thyme is needed
Uziza leaves are needed
- Add a grounded paper to the tomato puree and stir thoroughly together
2. To get started you need to parboil the spaghetti with salt until it gets a bit soft and ready for use
3. You will need to add chilli flakes to the tomato puree
4. Place your pot on the electric cooker or gas and add a little vegetable oil alongside your chopped onions and steam for some minutes. Steam the oil and gas till onions till the colour become translucent.
5. Add the tomato puree, thyme, chicken, water and curry powder and allow it to heat for 10- 20 minutes.
6. Leave the spaghetti to boil for additional 20 minutes or more to get the desired softness. Bring the pot down after some minutes and serve with any chilled drink.